What Custom Gifts Should I Get for My Bridesmaids?

• Traditionally, bridesmaids were expected to support the bride and groom without getting or even expecting anything in return. Today, being a bridesmaid is quite demanding. Don’t get me wrong. It is an honor to be a bridesmaid, and most people happily take on the role. However, it requires some time and financial sacrifices. Bridesmaids may not expect anything in return, but getting custom gifts for bridesmaids is a great gesture. 

This sun name necklace is an affordable gift for bridesmaids. The sun is symbolic of a new dawn and a reminder of the bridesmaids’ role in making the wedding a success. Each necklace can be personalized with each bridesmaid’s name. You can also opt for a gold/rose gold name necklace for bridesmaids who prefer wearing gold accessories, and 925 silver/matte silver for those who prefer silver tones.

You can also go for these women’s leather zipper wallets. They are compact but have sufficient storage. The zipper also secures everything inside the wallet. There is also a dedicated zipper within the wallet for coins or keys. They are available in black and brown. However, they are made from distressed leather, so there may be differences in the color and character of the wallets.

Weddings are an expensive affair. If you have a small budget for bridesmaid gifts, there are several budget gift ideas for bridesmaids. For example, you can get these colorful leather keychains at a great price. You even benefit from bulk pricing when you get at least 15 keychains. Personalize each bridesmaid’s gift by choosing their favorite color (out of the seven available) and birth month flower. 

There are so many bridesmaid gift ideas in the market. What are some gifts you have received as a bridesmaid? These are some of my suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts on this list and your ideal bridesmaids gifts.