What Is the Best Unisex Gift Under $30?

• Do you sometimes tire of buying gifts for her or gifts for him? I like planning major events early, such as shopping for birthdays and Christmas gifts. I even go further by getting gifts in bulk to save some money. Additionally, I can grab a birthday gift or Christmas gift as needed without the hustle of shopping for gifts multiple times a year.

This Personalized leather keychain is a great gender-neutral gift. It is made of Full-grain leather and has a heavy-duty rustic bronze ring and clasp. You can get the keychains in coffee, green, tan, blue, brown, and burgundy.

We all collect cards over time, and most people barely have sufficient storage for all their cards in their wallets. This customized card holder is a handy unisex gift for your family and friends. It is a small gift that carries up to three cards and a few folded bills. 

If you’re looking for gifts for coworkers, this custom ID badge holder is a great choice. It is stylish, and a safe spot for important cards, such as the company ID. It can hold up to three cards and is made of distressed leather. To make the gift extra special, engrave the recipient's name and get it in their preferred color.

Some unisex gifts depend on the recipient’s preference. For example, when getting jewelry, like this anchor name necklace, you should be certain the recipient will appreciate it. Although it is a unisex gift, you know the recipient’s preference for jewelry, such as, do they prefer silver, gold, or rose gold jewelry? 

You can also play it safe with Christmas letter ornaments. They make great Christmas gifts, and you don’t have to worry whether it is a gift for him or her because you can give it to all your loved ones, irrespective of their gender.

What are your thoughts on gender-neutral gifts? Please share in the comments.