What do I get my step dad for Christmas?

• When I think about my stepdad I always think about his importance in my life with his love and support especially in tough times. Thats why, for this Christmas, I am going to give him more than one gift so that I can show how truly I appreciate him.

First of all, I want to give him a nice gift that he will use frequently and one that will enhance his overall social aura and look. For that reason, I chose to give him a nice personalized long leather wallet since it is chick, high-quality and looks very good. Also, I know that he will use it a lot.

Second of all, I want to give him something that he will not be able to lose or break and one that will be with him all the time in his home. A monogram name wood sign is my best choice since with its material it demonstrates the naturalness of Christmas and is a very personal gift since it will have his name.

Third and last of all, I really want to show how much I love him and how big of an effect he had, and still has, in my life. Even though we do not have a blood connection, he is still my father and I will always see him as my father. Thats why, I will buy him a nice personalized leather keychain with the word "Father" engraved. This way, I hope I will be able to show how much I love him.