What Gift to Give a Teacher for Christmas?

• Many of us who are in a learning environment wonder what gifts to give to a teacher to show appreciation for their hard work throughout the year. It's not the size or the cost of the gift that counts, but the thought and effort behind it. I think a small, maybe even personalized gift can mean the world to a teacher and show them that their dedication has made a difference. If you are part of a class (school or adult learning environment), pooling resources for a collective gift can be a good idea. 

Here are some of my gift ideas: 

1. Gift Cards are always appreciated and allow the teacher to choose something that they want.

2. Personalized pens can be a practical and thoughtful gift. Everytime the teacher uses it, he/ she will be reminded of your appreciation. 

3. A personalized keychain can be a meaningful gift. You can choose a design that matches the teachers interests or even put their name to make it special. 

4. A personalized Christmas ornament can be a great gift that becomes part of their holiday traditions. 

5. A class photo album with pictures and notes from each student would make a thoughtful collective gift.

I think, all of those are a way of saying "thank you" for all the hours and effort they have put into supporting their students. What do you think? Have you given any memorable teacher gifts in the past? 

Feel free to share your ideas!

Happy gifting!