Can I Give My Employees Gift Cards For Christmas?

• Selecting the right gift for every one of the employees I have or finding a common gift that everyone will like is very time consuming and there is a really small chance that I will probably succeed. So, I figured that I should give them gifts cards of brands that offer multiple types of gifts, for example, Lucasgift gift card.

Since the brand itself offers personalized gifts, it is amongst the best choices that I can select and this way, I will have a better chance of providing gifts for my employees that they actually want. Or, if it is not Lucasgift or any other brand, I can just make sure that they will get what they need, or, with that gift card, they will buy their husbands/wives or children gifts and make them happier. 

Lets say you gave your employees a Lucasgift gift card, this way, they can select from personalized leather wallets and wood pens to personalized leather keychains that you can engrave quotes, names, and birthdays. This way, not only will you be able to make sure that your employees are getting the right gift at the right time.

And dont worry, giving them a gift card doesnt show you like a person who doesnt want to spend time and effort to try to find out what would be the best gift for them, rather, it shows you as a person who respects and just wants the best for your employees.