What Are Some Small Gift Ideas for a Best Friend?

• Not many people are lucky enough to have a best friend, so if you have that one special person who knows, understands, and appreciates you, it is good to remind them occasionally that they are special. Gift sharing between best friends is not limited to special occasions, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas.

I love giving my best friend small gifts now and then, partly because they are easy to carry around, and I can surprise her when she least expects it. There are also some affordable small gifts, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank with all the best friend gifts. 

Fortunately, a gift for a best friend doesn’t have to be elaborate. It can be a functional gift, like this birth month flower bookmark. If she loves reading and is constantly searching where she last stopped, this leather bookmark may be your way of showing you’ve noticed your best friend’s struggles. It is a sturdy bookmark that you can personalize with her name. 

If your best friend is battling breast cancer, you can lift her spirit with this believe pink ribbon leather keychain. It is a functional gift that she can carry with her always. Your encouraging message will give her the strength to keep fighting. You can get it in blush pink, cherry, pistachio, hot pink, tangerine, sky blue, and purple.

The alternative to the pink ribbon keychain is this cancer support card. One side of the card has an encouraging message, so you can sign off at the back with your message.  

A personalized name ornament is a nice small Christmas gift for a best friend. It is a small, affordable Christmas gift that your best friend will cherish. It is a unisex gift that you can personalize with their name and year so that they will always remember the occasion.

What other suggestions do you have? Please share in the comments.