How much does the average parent spend on Christmas?

• As someone who is inside the gifting industry and knows how to select and buy the best gifts for my children, I can say that the average parent spending on Christmas is about 250-300 USD per child. However, it differs from family to family and how free they are in terms of economics.

There are several reasons behind the number: food, the decorations and of course, gifts. The majority comes from the gifts, however. To demonstrate your love to your children and show appreciation for their likings and hobbies, you can buy a personalized animal necklace such as cat or hummingbird for 24.90 USD.

You can also decorate their rooms with nice Christmas wood signs consisting of Horse, Antler, Anchor or for themes such as Halloween for 17.95 USD. This way, you can make sure that they have a special place dedicated only for them in the house and feel as a part of the family.

If you are also looking for a decoration that will also act as a gift, you can decorate your tree with personalized Christmas ornaments ranging from sports such as basketball and football to experiences like hiking and buying a boat. These type of decorations generally start from 12 dollar USD and are perfect choices for their practicality. 

Finally, we can easily say that the average parent spending on Christmas ranges a lot due to the differences in the selection of gifts. If you aim for bigger and highest quality materials, that number can go up to several hundreds or even thousands. However, the most important thing, I think, is the get the best one that demonstrates your love and understanding of your children.