What are examples of promotional products?

• Promotional products are some of the greatest tools to market your brand and show appreciation to your clients, partners or even employees- its good for relationship-/ loyalty building. Growing up in a family with its own business has given me some experience, so I will not gatekeep for you guys. 

1. Realtor Gifts: You can give those to your clients to celebrate closing a deal. Good examples are gift baskets, monogrammed towels, personalized key chains, or coffee mugs. 

2. Party Favors: Hand them out at parties as keepsakes for your guests. Examples are personalized tote bags, custom printed drinkware, and fun items like customized playing cards or mini games. 

3. Event Gifts: For corporate events, trade shows, and conferences, usually useful gifts are a hit. Those can be personalized pens, personalized tote bags, reusable water bottles, or even branded USB drives. 

4. Bulk Leather Key Chains: One of the classics and most loved promotional products are leather key chains because they are not only functional, but durable and stylish. Customize them with your logo and hand them out for different occasions and promotions. 

In my experience those kinds of promotional products can really make a big difference, when it comes to customer loyalty and building a lasting connection with the recipients. What are your favorite promotional products? Any more ideas?

• Logo engraved koozies can also make a great promotional gift item.

There are also engraved leather laptop/document sleeves that can be great promotional gifts for corporates.

And last but not least, for the Christmas, business logo ornaments can be sentimental gifts from businesses to employees, clients and such...