What Are Some Gifts Under $30 for Kids?

• Having two godchildren, I have some experience with finding affordable gifts for kids. I will share some of my budget- friendly ideas so you can save some time. 

If the recipients likes reading, I always think it's great to nurture their love for reading with captivating books. Talk to their parents to find out what topics they are interested in at the moment as that can change quickly as they are growing up.

Getting art supplies is another fun gift idea that fuels the childs creativity. Coloring books, paints or craft kids usually brighten their faces. 

If the child is still younger, I think personalized wooden toys are a great choice. They help with imaginative play when they are young and turn into a special keepsake later on. You can engrave their name or even a special message for them. 

Children love to have their own personal things with their names on it, so you could also get them a personalised nursery sign. Here you can not only feature their name, but also they interests such as their favorite animals or sports. This makes them feel special and seen while making a beautiful wall decoration. 

Always keep in mind what the childs interets are to make it really meaningful. This will deepen your connection and ensure that your gift will be cherished for many years.

Do you have more affordable gift ideas for kids to add? Let me know! 😊